Hi, I'm Patrick Wyllie. I have been providing wedding DJ entertainment for 10 years! It's crazy to think a decade has gone by since my first wedding. Over that time I've gained a ton of knowledge and have become a true expert in wedding entertainment.
Not many people can say they love what they do. Fortunately I am one of the lucky few who can. When I'm not DJ'ing I spend most of my time with my wife of 7 years, Samantha and our two kids PJ (5) and Leah (2).
Additionally, I dabble in real estate in Rhode Island, am a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and have become an avid obstacle course racer (follow me on the "gram" for all that stuff).
I like to try new things in life and with my performances. Which means I'll always strive to make your wedding unique and of course, FUN!
Fun Facts About Patrick
- Classically trained pianist
- Licensed realtor in RI
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- First business started was managing and promoting rap artists
- Have hiked and summitted Mt. Washington in February with -40 degree windchill
- Was an all state high school wrestler
- Current Spartan Athlete
- Summitted to tallest mountain in the Rocky Mountain Range, Mt. Elbert
- Former doughnut addict